GST102: NOUN 2018 TMA 3 Questions And Answers (First Semester)





Q1. In paragraph development, you can use one of the listed options. Identify the option.  
Connection  
Definition  
Compassion  
Efficacy 

Q2. Illustrations in paragraphs do one of the following__________  help the reader to understand difficult concepts  
help the writer to explain reasons for an event  
help the writer to create an accurate image of an event  
help both writer and reader sponsored! 

Q3. The language used in reporting an experiment should be_______  
impersonal 
 objective 
 informal 
 formal 

Q4. One of the following is the most appropraite way to request for an interview _____ 
 I am expecting your response and an interview date 
 i will be happy to attend an interview if you will give my the chance 
 I will be available for an interview at your earliest convenience 
 I hope and pray hard that you will grant me an interview 

Q5. One of the following is the most appropraite way to request for an interview _____  
I am expecting your response and an interview date  
i will be happy to attend an interview if you will give my the chance  
I will be available for an interview at your earliest convenience
 I hope and pray hard that you will grant me an interview 

Q6. Which vowel is represented in the word 'deal'?
  /I/ 
 /ei/ 
 /I:/ 
 /ai/

 Q7. Causes and effects in paragraphs do one of the following__________ 
 help the reader to understand difficult concepts  
help the writer to explain reasons for an event  
help the writer to create an accurate image of an event  
help both writer and reader sponsored!

Q8. Which vowel is represented in the word 'chink'?  
/I/ 
 /ei/
  /ai/ 
 /I:/ 

Q9. In the sentence, 'She was singing happily' the tense form is __________. 
 past  
past continuous  
past perfect 
 continuous

Q10. Which of the following words does NOT have a short vowel?  feet 
 cold  
wrist  
card 

No comments