BRAKING NEWS - I.D Cards Update

it is obvious that the  new I,D Cards has taken a new shape with the addition of signature column in the front and a usage policy at the back.  Check out the new school design of the I.D Cards.

USAGE POLICY
This card is the property of the National Open University of Nigeria and can be withdrawn without notice. It is neither a credit/debit card nor a cheque/cash guarantee card. The card is not transferable and may be used only by the person whos name is printed on its face. For protection, this card should be signed immediately by the authorised user, under the Terms and Conditions for issuance of the card.
IF FOUND PLEASE RETURN TO
The Registrar 
National Open University of Nigeria
University Village, Plot 91, 
Cadastral Zone C00, Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway,
Jabi, Abuja - Nigeria

2 comments:

  1. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Buy fake and register I'd cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options. fake Australian id

    ReplyDelete