LIST OF NOUN UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES DOING INDUSTRIAL LEARNING AND TOUR (IT) / SIWES WITH COURSE CODE




This write up consist of noun undergraduate programmes doing Industrial Learning and Tour, Teaching practice, and the ones not Doing, under School of management science, Art, Education and Social science

PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW ABBREVIATION
TP---Teaching practice
IT----Industrial Learning and Tour
YES-----means there is IT
NO IT-----means there is no IT


*Management Science*
B.Sc. Entrepreneurship_____(YES)  ENT312 Industrial Learning and Tour
BSc Public Administration____(YES) PAD330 Workshop in Public Administration

B.Sc Business Administration____(NO IT) 
B.Sc Accounting ____(NO IT)
B.Sc. Cooperative and Rural Development____(YES) CRD330 IT SIWES (Field work experience)

*Faculty of Art*
B.A. Christian Religious studies (NO IT)
B.A. English  (NO IT)
B.A. French (NO IT)
B.A. Islamic Studies (NO IT)

*Faculty of Education*
B.A.(Ed) Early Childhood Education_____(YES 2TP)  EDU335 Teaching Practice I and EDU435 Teaching Practice II
B.A.(Ed) English____(YES 2 TP) EDU335 Teaching Practice I and EDU435 Teaching Practice II
B.A.(Ed) French____(YES 2 TP)  EDU335 Teaching Practice I and EDU435 Teaching Practice II
B.A.(Ed) Primary Education____(YES 2 TP)  EDU335 Teaching Practice I and EDU435 Teaching Practice II
B.Sc.(Ed) Agricultural Science____(YES 2 TP, 1 SIWES, 1 FP) AEM212 FARM PRACTICE, EDU335 Teaching Practice I, EDU300 SIWES and EDU435 Teaching Practice II
B.Sc.(Ed) Biology___(YES 2 TP)  EDU335 Teaching Practice I and EDU435 Teaching Practice II
B.Sc.(Ed) Business Education__(YES 2 TP, 2 IT) EDU335 Teaching Practice I, BED314 SIWES I, BED413 SIWES II, EDU435 Teaching Practice II
B.Sc.(Ed) Computer Science__(YES 1 IT, 2TP) CIT389 Industrial Training /SIWES, EDU335 Teaching Practice I and EDU435 Teaching Practice II
B.Sc.(Ed) Integrated Science__(YES 2 IT)  EDU335 Teaching Practice I and EDU435 Teaching Practice II
B.A.(Ed) Primary Education___(YES 2 IT)  EDU335 Teaching Practice I and EDU435 Teaching Practice II
B.Sc.(Ed) Mathematics____(YES 1 TP) EDU335 Teaching Practice I
B.Sc.(Ed) Physics_____(YES 2 TP)  EDU335 Teaching Practice I and EDU435 Teaching Practice II

*Faculty of Social Science*
B.Sc Economics (NO IT)
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies (YES) CSS431  Field Observations
B.Sc. Mass Communication (YES) MAC318 Media Attachment
B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
(YES) PCR374  Practical Exercises in Conflict Simulation
B.Sc. Political Science (NO IT)
B.Sc. Tourism Studies (YES) TSM350 Industrial Training / SIWES


No comments