ATTENTION TO ALL NOUN STUDENTS





If you are experiencing this in your portal. Don't panic, it has come to our notice to urge all students participating in the forthcoming examination to always check their portal if everything is in order. If witnessing any abnormalities in your portal. Please don't hesitate to go to the I.C.T Department in your various centre to rectify any issue encountered. it happened to me today..#wink# and have rectified everything and try to drop and re-register your courses this should make your TMA available in your portal.. 

3 comments:

  1. I re-registered yesterday but the money I had in my wallet was deducted again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I re-registered yesterday but the money I had in my wallet was deducted again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Blessing, Kindly go to the I.C.T Department in your study centre or your Department to rectify it..the money will be return to your wallet

    ReplyDelete