CLARIFICATION ON THE UPDATED RESULTS



1) Lets take note Result portal has been updated.

2) latest result can be seen in a *descending order/Top-down approach* I.e: 2018_1st semester result is seen at the top of your result portal before previous years/semester.

3) All "releaseable" pending results for 2018 first semester were uploaded.

4) Most pending (2018_1st semester) IT/SIWES, Seminar, Field observation and PROJECTS result were released.

5) Those PROJECT results that were released today(22/12/18) were those submitted between Jan-May and moderated in Abuja.
*NOTE:For those projects moderated at Regional or Zonal level (Moderated during Sept/Oct and December period), have not been uploaded. The school will upload them as soon as possible*

Analyst:D.A.M

6 comments:

  1. Please, I still have a missing result of BUS 849 Strategic Mgt from 2018/1 semester for MSc Business Admin that is yet to be released. We submitted all necessary proofs but still didnt reflect. Kindly assist

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Most cases for unreleased results, it will require rewriting them again, as sad as it is, it's the most probable solution right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had missing result and after I applied for my result to be released, glory be to God it has being released but have an incomplete grade (i) now and luking for solution as I did TMA and exam.

      Delete
  3. my result was released and I was given an incomplete grade (I), what must have happened as I did TMA and wrote exam...Find below the issue

    2018_2 CIT432 SOFTWARE ENGINEERING II I Incomplete

    ReplyDelete
  4. am having incomplete on all my result but my project result is released please I need help

    ReplyDelete