BREAKING NEWS - Announcement To All Students





In bid of the complains we have received in regards to the pending or incomplete submission of Tutored Marked Assignments 1 (TMA1), we compel all students in this situation to submit their issues to our e-mail  help-desk: noumis@noun.edu.ng

Students are to specify their Full Names, Course of Study, Faculty, Matric Number, Phone Number and Complaint.

Take heed that, you are advised to reach out to other students in such situation, as this would increase the chances of TMA1 being available for submission.

We wish you all the best!
*- MIS, National Open University of Nigeria*

Copied

3 comments:

  1. I was unable to submit my tma 1 before the close date due to network problem.
    My name is ogesuemerit nkechi am in business administration department nou166497247

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name is Gideon Rufus I I am complaining regarded to the tma1. I was not able to do my Tma before d closing date due to network challenged that I encounter so I want the school management to help me and those that has same similar problem. The management should reopened the tma1 again. please
    Name: Rufus Gideon. Dept. Public administration faulty management science: center Port Harcourt: matric no:191061383

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greets to management of national open university of Nigeria. I want to announce to you that during the tma1, I wasn't able to do my Tma due to network challenges that I encounter in period.Network was so bad and nasty to for to do my Tma
    And want to appeal to the school management that they should help me and rest of those people that had similar issue with me that school management should reopen the tma1 again so that with our tma1 thanks management. Name: Rufus Gideon. Department: public administration. Faculty: management science. Matric no:nou191061383. Center Port Harcourt

    ReplyDelete