IMPORTANCE NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS -UPDATE FOR THIS SEMESTER





Registration is still on,
no closing date for now, don't allow anyone to misinform you that registration will close soon, nobody knows the actual date for closure of registration or tma for now,
tma 1 will not close on 10th October as scheduled on the previous adjustment academic calendar, because course registration did not start on time, also tma 1 was to start on *20th September 2018,*
 but tma 1 came out on *2nd October 2018,*
 the school authority will publish a new date for closure of registration and tma on the school website nouedu.net, when there have fix the new date,






1 comment:

  1. My mat number is Nou120115883. I have finished my course work and project buy do not know if my name is in the list of graduating students. I am of the Law faculty

    ReplyDelete